Cetera offers Fastsite website support in Belgium for $10/hour or unlimited plans from $890/month to $1,700/month. Our developers and designers support more than 50 webshops and 1,000 websites for 100+ customers in Belgium and worldwide.
Fastsite is a free Russian open source website- and online store management system.
- MIT license.
- Written in PHP and MySQL.
- Store templates are on Twig and Foundation.
- Installed on most hosting services without additional configuration.
- Works fast.
- Ready-to-use integrations with Russian ecommerce ecosystem: 1C, YooKassa, Robokassa, Mindbox, im.shop, popular transport companies, etc.
- An ecosystem for creating your own industry solutions, themes and modules.
- All documentation.
- Enterprise modules (PIM, Marketplace…).
- Paid developer support for large deployments.
- Download a boxed solution to install on your server.
- Website builder with free domain and hosting.
- Corporate sites (there are numerous industry-specific out-of-the-box solutions).
- Internet media (there is a ready-made solution).
- Online stores (there is a ready-made solution).
- Marketplace (ready-made enterprise solution, commercial license).
- PIM (ready-made enterprise solution, commercial license).
- Custom web-software development.
- The web server is Apache.
- Database server - MySQL.
- The server programming language is PHP.
- Open Source, MIT license , source code posted on Github .
- Why are you better than the commercial system N? — Faster at work. Easier to learn. Cheaper to maintain and develop the site.
- Why are you better than free open source systems? — Higher security. Made in Russia. There is support from the vendor.
- Usability and conversion optimization.
- Search engines optimisation.
- Web advertising campaings management.
- PHP- and JS-programming (modules, extensions, integration).
- Design (banners, goods photos, collages webshop redesign).
- Content management (new goods, social media management, reviews, SEO-articles).
- Highload hosting or Apache-webserver and MySQL-database administration at your webserver.
- Backup, anti-virus, security.
- All services are prepaid.
- Service Level Agreement avaiable.
- We accept PayPal (corporate account, we can send you invoice).
- Also, we have LLC in EU. For EU customers VAT is not charged.
Our tech stack
Webshops, that we develop, utilize widely-used, free, and open-source software with worldwide support available.