Cetera offers Drupal website support in Belgium for $10/hour or unlimited plans from $890/month to $1,700/month. Our developers and designers support more than 50 webshops and 1,000 websites for 100+ customers in Belgium and worldwide.
Drupal is a content management system (CMS), also used as a web application framework (CMF), written in PHP and using a relational database as a data store (MySQL, PostgreSQL and others are supported). Drupal is free software, protected by the GPL license, and developed by the efforts of enthusiasts from all over the world.
- A single categorization of all types of content (taxonomy) - from forum posts to blogs and news articles.
- A wide range of properties when building rubricators: flat lists, hierarchies, hierarchies with common ancestors,
- synonyms, related categories.
- Nesting of categories of any depth.
- Site content search, including taxonomy and user searches.
- Differentiation of user access to materials (role model).
- Dynamic menu building.
- Support for XML formats.
- Authorization through OpenID.
- Symbolic meaningful URLs (otherwise "human-understandable").
- Translations of the site interface into different languages, as well as support for maintaining multilingual
- The ability to create sites with overlapping content (for example, a common user base or common settings).
- Separate site configurations for different virtual hosts (multisite), including custom sets of modules and skins for
- each subsite.
- Notifications about upcoming module updates.
- Usability and conversion optimization.
- Search engines optimisation.
- Web advertising campaings management.
- PHP- and JS-programming (modules, extensions, integration).
- Design (banners, goods photos, collages webshop redesign).
- Content management (new goods, social media management, reviews, SEO-articles).
- Highload hosting or Apache-webserver and MySQL-database administration at your webserver.
- Backup, anti-virus, security.
- All services are prepaid.
- Service Level Agreement avaiable.
- We accept PayPal (corporate account, so we can send you invoice).
- Also, we have LLC in EU. For EU customers VAT is not charged.
Our tech stack
Webshops, that we develop, utilize widely-used, free, and open-source software with worldwide support available.